Pinnacle Game Profile Oblivion Download Can You Use A Wireless Xbox 360 Controller With A Charge And Play Kit To Play Games On PC?

Can you use a Wireless Xbox 360 controller with a charge and play kit to play games on PC? - pinnacle game profile oblivion download

That's how I play the wireless adapter, but I've set my USB support and games. Having already installed the drivers for it and when I look at my Device Manager is there, but with Pinnacle Game Profiles said that no pilots.

Any idea or any other software that nobody knows that I could use?

2 comments:

Kasey C said...

No, not the software. Is that what you do not have a wireless receiver. Thus, the signal input of the PC.

It's like when you send a piece of paper, but you do not have a fax machine or scanner or a camera phone. : P

kippster said...

uhh no haha I tryed that once and found that you need to buy a wireless adapter from Microsoft. Grab it in stores or here likemost: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360wirelessgamingreceiver/

Post a Comment