Hooded Baby Bath Towels Where Can I Buy A Baby Wrap/bath Towel With Hood That's A Penguin?

Where can I buy a baby wrap/bath towel with hood that's a penguin? - hooded baby bath towels

I have a colleague who is pregnant, and have a joke about
Penguins. (Long story, never mind.) Anyway, for a Baby Shower Gift
I want to wrap her towel / that is a penguin design. (NO
a towel with the penguins on the prints, but a cloak with a hood.) I
Line looked Pottery Barn Kids, Lillian Vernon, Target and Lands'
Final, and frogs, etc., but not penguins. I have 2 of these points before, it was a hoax, became a lamb, but I have not seen a pattern for a penguin. Maybe if I was a model for a penguin Halloween costume, which could be adapted for a whole bathroom? What do you think? Thank you for your help!

1 comments:

Ashley D said...

I just search for "penguin hooded towel, and came with many options (sorry - I'm bored.)

EDIT: Do you have a Kapuzentuch Be? It's too cute: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref ...

Post a Comment