How To Bleach White Linen How Can I Brighten My White Clothes And Linens?

How can I brighten my white clothes and linens? - how to bleach white linen

My whole life I have able to get a good wear white clothes and a good use of my white linen. Once my clothes and laundry in the machine, discipline, dirty and lose their luster. I have a computer with several departments:
- Detergent poured directly into the machine
- Relaxation is in a room, poured and mixed with water
- Bleach is poured into another room.

I tried my White 15 minutes long soak in the wash, and the pure investment and / or diluted bleach in the bleach compartment. Nothing seems to work. I've tried to wash without fabric softener, to see if it stains clothing and neither worked.

How do I:
1) To clarify my dirty white
2) are bleached keep my new one to dIngy

0 comments:

Post a Comment