How To Attach A Bike Rack To A Car Trunk How To Secure My Bike To Car Trunk Rack?

How to secure my bike to car trunk rack? - how to attach a bike rack to a car trunk

I have a trunk mount bike for my car at a local consignment store, and confused thank you to all the other guys to similar questions, I managed to figure out how to connect the tray of my trunk in touch (I think). However, I like putting my bike mounted on the rack.

I saw racks online and most of them have the things that keep the bike on the rack, but I have some kind of styrofoam bumper in the direction of cycling, not something to keep the fact to the shelf.

So ... How do I do that? Simply take a bungee cord? Or ...?

Thank you guys!

3 comments:

intrepid... said...

Straps, if I had a frame similar. You must not only hold on the bike to the rack, wants to avoid, swings back and forth. At the same time, it's a good idea to ensure that the wheels can rotate. I think that distracted while driving and can not be good for the stock, if you make a long drive at high speed. You can do these things with only one or two bungee cords, if intelligently route.

HTH

Daniel said...

Take a wire or string and wrap it around the probe car on the grid, such as when) your bike frame (including wheels That should be enough for most people to play with it wrapped stop. Also be very careful with this kind of bike rack on the street. I had a $ 2000 and my bike broken down as a gust of wind lifted. The semi-truck driver was difficult to say what was the mess of metal and plastic really. Since I had roof bars ...

Bob A said...

The bumper must polystyrene against the car. It should hold no straps to the bike.

Post a Comment